24 Responses to “Giza Pyramid Complex Planetary Alignment: The Real Thing”

1. Mohamed Salah says:

Can you do the same technique but before sunrise as it is according to this post it will happen before sunrise not after sunset.

I am used to this internet hoax stuff, but judging by mu knowledge of the Ancient Egyptians astrology miracles, i though it might be true

• erin says:

Hi Mohamed. Yes, the configuration does appear at 5:15 am on 3 Dec, and 4, and 5, and 6, and 7. Then Saturn starts to pull away. But there is a serious flaw in all of this for those who want to view the event: you will be able to see Venus (certainly) and possibly Mercury. But the air pollution is so bad in Cairo that you might not be able to see Saturn to make this fit — and in December you have the problem of morning Nile fog. Check it out on Stellarium. You can download it for free on the internet. I prefer the western sky myself at 5am; because Sirius, Rigel, Aldebaron, Jupiter and Betelguese are all lined up in the same area, and those are very bright stars (Sirius being the brightest in the sky).

2. croman says:

Mohamed…. I would but there is a bug with Stellarium that I would need to fix first. If you have some stories to tell please do so! We would love to hear them.

3. engagingearth says:

They look lined up though. I mean from this angle you can see them lined up with the pyramids but no like the first photo. If you are at a different angle, won’t it look more similar to the first photo?

4. Joe says:

this guy seems to have researched this more deeply then you also using Stellarium:

alternatenewsmedia2012.wordpress.com/2012/05/18/2012-and-the-pyramids-at-giza/

check it out….

5. Charles Marcello says:

Hello everyone,

I did not create the picture in question. I found it on another website who mirrored to my ‘2012 and the Pyramids at Giza’ blog. In the comments section I asked people to go check out an artists idea of what He/She believed December 3 2012 will look like. The people at world-mysteries.com liked it, they brought it to my original blog. For the record I’m not trying to make anyone believe anything though I’ve have hinted there are more dates to find. Thanks for taking the time to see and for sharing your concerns on your website.

–Charles Marcello

• croman says:

Charles…. Thanks for stopping by and offering an explanation for the picture. It always amazes me just how fast information becomes misconstrued across the internet. I like you blog! Very cool information.

6. Adrian Thomas-Eikmann says:

Hi. I’m wondering what if the “photo” or view point was moved around a bit like say if you took a few steps or a mile or so to the right. Does anyone here think that THAT would make a difference? I know there’s a big music festival going on during that time and that was my question. Where are they gonna set up the festival? Would they be on the correct side of the pyramids to see this alignment (or purported alignment)? Just curious. I haven’t really done any research, just been reading the claims and debunks of claims. Cheers!

• croman says:

I don’t think it would make that much of a difference. People may argue that parallax would play a role but I don’t think it would so significant to mimic the picture.

7. Eric says:

what i have found interesting, and it may likely be nothing, but if you take a piece of paper and place it on the screen image above,and dot the 3 planets and create an E where the east is. Now open google earth to the pyramids, and place the piece of paper over the screen with the “E” you highlighted to the east…zoom google earth out till the dots you created from the planets are in same aspect as the pyramids.
    , and the alignment is Perfect. the E is to the east, and the dots line up directly to the pyramids. ( of course your “E” will be looking like a “3”….Coincidence??? LOL)

8. Majid says:

i have a question.
    is this a sign for the end of the world at 21 of December??
    are we going to see the end of the days??
    what do u believe??

• croman says:

Majid… I truly don’t believe the world will end that day. It is my belief that we as a people will be responsible for our own demise through lack of planning and continued genocide of our species. We are our own worst enemy.

9. Excellent! Thank you, this view is so much more real!

10. Carl says:

The image of the Giza pyramids you used shows them as viewed from the south which bunches them all together, still creating an inaccurate view. The view of the planets and the pyramids all need to be from NW to SE. Here’s a link to a somewhat more accurate image I created and posted on Facebook…

• croman says:

Thanks for the accurate picture. I was simply more concerned about the accurate alignment of the stars themselves

• Carl says:

Interestingly, there don’t seem to be any images on the web of the Giza pyramids from the NW. At least I couldn’t find any to use, so I created a NW view of them myself to use for illustrating the relationship of the planets to the pyramids. Most images on the web of these pyramids have been taken from the south.

I drew them accurately as to relative scale and spacing and then oriented them as they would appear from the NW. How large they might actually appear in the scene would depend on how near to or far away from them a viewer might be.

It will be interesting to see if any real photos of the actual event will appear on the web for comparison. Assuming the smog in that area doesn’t prevent that.